Friday, January 08, 2010

A sweetheart of a tree

Here's a little v-day card that I loved how it turned out. Makes a big difference too when you have really, really cute designer paper. (This is from Archivers, and one of the sheets we used in the card class) A little bit of foil and a little bit of glitter! Punched out hearts, also cut the small ones, cuttlebug embossed the background, love all the elements. The original card I CASed had about two more layers on it. Sometimes I think that makes the card way too heavy.

Well, 12" of snow later, here we are today. I shoveled and snow blew.... is that a word? snow blowed? Ugh! Bubba drove today to school for the first time.... of all days. He finally got his parking permit. I'm praying for him to be safe... this is a scary step for me!!! Another thing for me to worry about at 6:45am and 3pm. I'm going to be a good citizen today and try and give blood. And, It's Friday!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Super duper cute! I just got some cute paper at Hobby Lobby yesterday! Man oh man I love a sale! Thinking good thoughts for Bubba's travel!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin