Friday, January 22, 2010

I'm Blank

It's Friday TGIF and I'm blank. I got nothing!!!! No funny story, no weird circumstances, nothing. Let's see what I can pull from around me.... no little birdies eating from the feeder, it looks overcast and about ready to storm something shortly, the dogs aren't even bothering me.

Well anyway.... this card is a CASE of my own card.... something I normally make into a Get well Card. (Wow, I just checked back and I NEVER(?) posted those cards, how unusual) I'm usually pretty good at showing OFF stuff!!! The thing I like about this design is using a white gel pen to color in the petals and this makes the card 'pop'. The layout is quite friendly and the bow is a nice touch. Thanks to those friends and fans who check into my blog and are so kind to leave me a comment, I really appreciate it.

Wow, I just re-read my post and it's quite boring! Sorry, I guess nothing to report... no news is good news, but no news is also not interesting!!! Anybody need ME for anything????


2 comments:

K Hutchinson said...

Simple post is good! I love this card! Great color combo! The white on the flower pops!

Chaotic Kristi said...

I NEED you to keep posting every day, boring or not...sometimes yours is the ONLY blog I read!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin