Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Wednesday's Hump Post

Well, I couldn't come up with a good title for today's post. Too many 'hey there' cupcake, or howdy cupcake. So here it is.... another cupcake card. Love the green and purple together, or is it eggplant and moss? Oh yeah! I took a class at Archivers on Sunday, I'm really happy that aren't just pushing scrapbooking. They figure they'll get just as much money, if not more from card makers.... it was a 4 card Valentine class..... look for a post coming soon!

Working on the rest of the agenda for the day. Putting away the dreaded last few Christmas things that weren't seen. Cleaning up the dishes from last nights homemade baked Mac & cheese, a little walk on the treadmill, don't know if the poor dogs will get me to bundle up in the 10 degree temp outside, and a load or two of laundry. Maybe I won't work on cards and start reading some tempting delicious books. Ah, the life of a domestic goddess!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Love this color combo! It is so yummy! I have been cleaning then working in studio then cleaning! That way I feel like I am getting the best of both worlds! LOL!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin