Friday, January 15, 2010

Fluffy mug

I think you'd be very surprised to find this cute little guy in your coffee mug (Penny Black?) I thought this would be a perfect Card of the Month for someone who joined the club to receive a creative greeting!! each month. Her theme is coffee, this card is for Valentine's. .... the little dots and groupings of dots and circles, just add a sweet bit to the blank parts of the card. White gel pen, colored markers, fine tip black sharpie and stickles. That part I got at the Archiver's class I took...

Coffee fun quote:

From I Love Coffee by Susan Zimmer, Passion is the reason for everything we do, say, and feel. It's a state of mind and being . I believe, to get in touch with your passion, you have to somehow find the way back to your heart. Open your mind, and obey your heart's counsel.... wherever life's daily grind may lead you....

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

awww this is so cute! I love that kitty!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin