Saturday, November 20, 2010

Butt it's your birthday

- It's all in the layers
- You snooze you loose
- Challenge this

One layer card.  Two layer cake, eat the cake the layers go to your butt!  Yoga friend really liking these special stick figure cards, and so easy to do.

I missed blogging yesterday.  Oh, I tried a few times, but Hubby took a vacation day and so we got a lot of 'stuff' done.  I tried to come back to the computer, but was always distracted by something else I could be doing.  I have a couple of requests in the works for paper crafts, nothing that is going to earn any denaro, but challenging and fun to create without stipulation.

Yesterday's word: Panda
Did you know they eat 99% bamboo and their name in Chinese is black & white paw like a cat, Chinese emblem best known next to the dragon.

The talk in the house is painting the master bathroom.  Maybe I will have before's and afters!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin