Monday, November 15, 2010

It's Official

- Zindorf winter card
- Challenging things

Love, love, love this latest tutorial from Michelle Zindorf.  It is the cutest card.  Thinking this might be a winner for my Christmas card.

It's officially winter according to my neighbors.  They have closed their decorative pond in the back yard.
Hubby put up the bird feeder outside the back kitchen window.

Took Sissy out for her first drive behind the wheel on Saturday.  Brake, BRAKE, BRAKE!!!  I think she thought it was going to be easy.  Not that I feared my life, but I think she should have ridden go-carts a bit more often when she was younger.

Yummy food all weekend.  Last night was chopped steak with sauteed mushrooms and onions, gravy, mashed potatoes and southwest corn.  Also had tasty spaghetti with Italian sausage and as a side, a yummy spinich/artichoke dip from Trader Joes.  Tasty tacos with a mix of turkey and hamburger meat, with fresh made guacamole.  Homemade spanish style rice.  And before that, a great garlic chicken stir fry with pasta noodles.  Tonight, it's Caprese lasagne!

Today's challenge word: Purse
Bummed, no word from the temp. agency they said they were going to set me up with an interview today... I don't believe anything anymore..... oh well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin