Monday, November 01, 2010

Nutcase or tidy nut shell?

- Simple card
- How many challenges can I start (and complete)
- November 1

Well, an easy and  simple card, no layers.  Easy to write a note on.  A little master piece of artwork with a smoosh of ink and a stamp and a line doodle.  Perfect to send in the mail.  Which I will do today!  Send any FUN mail out lately????

Some thing has GOT to change.  My brain is swimming with ideas, I can't type as fast as I think, and then I can't think straight enough to figure out how to do this.  I've had it!!!! 

Love Love card making and paper crafts and taking on a challenge to create something as a gift for someone.... but my brain is so sad and confused.  Truly what is my purpose here??????

I'm taking a 21 day challenge here with Rhonna.  It takes 21 days to form or break a habit. This starts FRIDAY.   I just found Carol here.  She has a blog all about Living Your Truth and things about loving your look. I haven't figured out 'what type I am.... 3 or 4"  it might explain who I am... who is the REAL me??   I am blown away and amazed by Heidi and her fun spirit and creativity here!  And I'm excited every day to see what Claudia has to teach me here!!!  Notice a pattern?  No REAL people... all blogs and entrepreneur women who found a way to take their talents and present what they learned to other wo(men) via blogs.  PS Plus I have a lot more blogs of amazing people who just blow me away with their talent!!!

That's just me (in a nut shell) , a little sad today 'cuz I need to find something a bit more.  Stay tuned to see if I can learn anything new this month.

A roller coaster of ups and downs in our house: Bubba got his first acceptance letter and academic scholarship for 4 years to the University of Iowa.  So proud.  Sissy had her second tryout for her club volleyball team and she didn't make the team.  Over 60 girls tried out for 30 spots, she became an alternate in case one of the 30 girls decides to quit... so she just barely missed making the team.  So that kind of sucks!  She is such a team player, hard worker... and maybe size DOES really matter, not talent or skill!!!  Hard ... hard... lesson.  The Packers won!  That's always fun ... being Cheese heads in a "FLATLAND" is always a challenge.  Hubby's flight to Columbus was delayed.... is that a good thing or a bad thing???  Shrimp Po Boys for dinner after Drivers Ed! Oh man, and this DANG computer.... I want to throw it out the window!!!!!  Sounds like fun to be me!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin