Tuesday, November 23, 2010

That ain't no Jack

- Creative Greetings!!
- Other stuff in general

There's a new dog in the house!  He's a an apricot tea cup poodle.  He's not actually here, well seriously he is in doggie heaven, but I have been asked to create some JACK cards.  An Original design!!!!   **take note ** The only thing CASE-d is the layout, and I don't think you can CASE a layout.  I've been commissioned to make 8 cards, as a gift, the friend is giving here friend memory cards with her little buddy on them.  Love it! Stay tuned for all 8 cards.

Hey I was missing in action yesterday.  I was super psyched about the beautiful weather, almost 64 degrees yesterday, that I dragged up the outside Christmas decorations, lights, wreaths and swags.  Can't beat putting stuff up in the mid-west on November 22 just in a long sleeve t-shirt.  It's supposed to be a high of 34 on black Friday... so far... a good call!!!!

And this past weekend, the Packer's fired their 2nd coach..... from another team!!!  I love it.  Hubster and I painted the Master Bathroom.  Before and After to come.  Figure the paint we bought covers 300 square feet, big MASTER. And there is a vaulted ceiling, up and down ladders, we did the ceiling (think it's the original builders grade paint) around a shower, around a tub, around two doors, medicine chest, mirror, lights, double window.... no clean wall, up and around.... but yay! It's done!

Kid's high school football team lost in the semi finals?  Whatever it's called that if they had won, they would be going to Champagne Illinois to State.  One game away.  Sissy had her volleyball awards night last night.  Wow, it seems so long ago the season was over.

Time to get moving, need to finish putting Master Bath stuff away, and get to Target early to buy TP before the heards of people.... crazy people show up!!!

"Why isn't my life like a situation comedy? Why don't I have a bunch of friends with nothing better to do but drop by and instigate wacky adventures? Why aren't my conversations peppered with spontaneous witticisms? Why don't my friends demonstrate heartfelt concern for my well being when I have problems? ...I gotta get my life some writers."   calvin & hobbes

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Your card is super duper cute! Love it! Sounds like you are one busy bee! Have a great Thanksgiving week!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin