Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fairy Christmas

- Santa's helpers
- Slackers

This cute little elfin fairy I CASE-d over the weekend. Her leaves sparkle!!! I pulled out my Christmas pack of 6x8 fun holiday background papers and went to town, making my Christmas cards and stuff to go in my general stash. I'm having fun creating, by my design office is a disaster area. (I thank all the bloggers out there in paper crafting who love to share their work. Thanks for the inspiration!!) I need to get some yellow tape to put up on the door... Caution: Crime Scene. The piles are getting bigger and bigger, more scraps, more completed projects.... no more room!

Started a new Christmas blog. Not sending out a letter, saving a few trees. If you are into Christmas letters, you will have to click on to the blog. If you hate the newsy bragging letter, don't read it!!! I'll let you know how to get there soon. Under construction. Finished making Christmas Cards and now I'm waiting for pictures to magically arrive by mail!

Looks kind of Eery out, is it going to snow? I better get my walking shoes on pretty soon!!! Finishing the indoor decorating. Gotta go.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds good, I like to read your blog, just added to my favorites ;).

Anonymous said...

Hey, I attempted to email you pertaining to this post but aren?t able to reach you. Please e-mail me when get a moment. Thanks..

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin