Wednesday, November 10, 2010

That's a Wrap

- Two Zindorfs
- 21 day challenge
- food

Michelle Zindorf has created wonderful tutorials and I feel that I was able to take on a few of her most recent works.  I'm always in a hurry to get the project done.  Most of the time the images are my 'first' take.  I could be more careful at some of the brayer techniques (layering the ink)... but I say it gives it a rough touch that makes it my own.  I didn't have any of the SU! stamps she uses, so I doodled my own.  Love the Halloween card below and the creepy tree.  I keep on saying in the back of my mind, I need to teach myself  how to draw trees, getting the branches and the twigs right.

  I'm sure you can't tell, but I think there is a way to draw all the branches 'up'.
So, today's Challenge word: POPCORN  and I will tackle some of the clutter piles and get projects ready to mail!  That is my goal for Wednesday!

Yummy, Philly Beef Steak sandwiches last night for dinner.  Although we've had them many times in the past, I actually followed a recipe of sauteing the onion and pepper, chopping the meat up and heating and then preparing the sandwich rolled in aluminum foil to heat in the oven for a while.  They were amazing!!!  Having fun cooking lately!!! Chef Peggy.... no new recipes... just actually following tried and true recipes!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin