Monday, November 29, 2010

Monday... what does it mean to you?

- Changes
- Catching up

Is it a Manic Monday, or a Cyber Monday, or Thank God it's Monday and we can get back to normalness??  All of the above.
Check out my buddies above.  Cooper and Tucker stopped by to pose for their annual Christmas card.  As you can see, I tried to update my blog, color and design.  My lap top is running slow and hard, so making the changes on this quiet Monday morning have been brutal!!  The blog changes are a work in progress.  I'm not sure if I will stick with this.

It's been a long 5 days of everyone being home.  All outdoor lighting is up and working!! We got half of the inside Christmas decor up.  I need to do some dusting on top of things I never seem to see until we take them down during the holidays.  I have a short list of errands to run.  Nothing I needed to be out for during the Black Friday shopping extravaganza.
So much to say, but I've got to get on with my day!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin