Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A gift to you is my presence


- The finals
- Challenge This
I'm too lazy to go back and look and see if I've showed you this card before.  It's really cute, so you wont mind if I show it again!!  This is one of three I made for the final Card of the Month Club.  You know how there is fruit of the month, or wine of the month.... well two years ago I created Card of the Month.  For thirty -six dollars ( some of them were gifts) a few lucky people got a new creative greeting!! from me each and every month of the year.  The Card related to a holiday, or a season that month represented.  Then each month the card would come with it's own envelope, inside an envelope, ready for the recipient to use or give away.  It was a fun challenge to come up with each monthly card. What I loved most was finding a card I could CASE and make it relate to the theme!!

One day left on my 21 day challenge!!  My art journal has turned out real cute.  I will take pictures, stay tuned.

Everyone is home today.  Just feels like a Wednesday to me!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin