Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Can't get no, S A T I S F A C T I O N

- The set-up
- Winners & losers
- That's a wrap

Although my creative study looks like I've been in there designing masterpieces of art, I got nothing to show you!  It's upstairs... my camera is in the kitchen.... downstairs.  Can you say "L-A-Z-Y" !!  I thought what a perfect opportunity to show off these cute tomatoes in this adorable fall bowl. 
 I recently saw a tv commercial for Halloween candy, the shot panned out to a huge bowl of pre-wrapped Peanut Butter Cups and Kit-Kats and all the fun candy.... and each piece was perfectly laid in the bowl.  Can you imagine how long it took the set designer to make sure each piece was perfect? Face up, layed left to right, label showing etc..  I saw that in a McDonald's commercial once.... all the french fries were standing straight up in a perfect line, tall, short, tall......and I also saw a segment on one of the cooking shows, it took hours for the prep cook and or set designer to lay out all this food so that when the camera panned it for a brief 3 seconds, (when they ran out of time for the segment)  it looked beautiful... so beautiful, you couldn't see it all.  I hope those artist get satisfaction in their work!

My frothy Chai Tea... that yummy stuff sure warms me up!!!
We were still getting phone calls last night at 6 pm to go out and vote!  So funny how many calls we still got to vote in Wisconsin when we have lived in Illinois for 4-1/2 years.  So who all won?  Did a message get sent to Washington, we want less government?  I don't know, but on Dancing with the Stars.... Bristol Palin is sticking around another week.

Everyone is back home, safely in the nest.  It's Wednesday.  Mexican Pizza (recipe from Taco Bell, Kopy Kat) is on the agenda for dinner.  It's a gloomy fall day. Tiny dust bunnies are teasing me from under the couch. I have to find one of those summer sunny days that I tucked in my memory and bring it out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin