Thursday, November 11, 2010

It's a matter of balance

- Elfin Magic
- Walkin'
- Yin Yang

Very similar to cute witchy poo shoes I did at Halloween, we now have adorable elf shoes made from the SU! Top Note punch.  I can't stand how adorable these things turn out.  Stripped paper for the elfin tights.  I might have to try and sharpen a punch, the center tiny oval is not crisp on the buckle.  This looks like it could be my fun Christmas card.

Have you ever done a walk for the cure?  I didn't realize that although you do all the walking, sometimes you have to raise thousands of dollars yourself to participate.  That is not a challenge I would be willing to take on at this time in my life.  kudos to all those who do 'walks'.  I really hope the outcome comes 'clean' very, very soon!!

You get the good and the bad, the low and the high, the dark and the light if you use Yin Yang as your challenge art journal word for the day : the Chinese understanding of how things work!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin