Friday, November 12, 2010

Strike a Pose

- Personalized Gift Giving
- Inspiration
- It's Friday

Surfing the web I'm always finding ideas.  My friend SS is a Yoga instructor.  She has a passion about it.  I saw some images and gave her an idea.  She turned it back to me, and asked if I could made Yoga notecards in packs of 8 to give to three of her friends for Christmas.  I happened to find the notecard paper with envelopes at Goodwill, someone used less than half a invitation package and I got 30+ notecards and over 50 envelopes for less than $2.00!!  Then I made up the soothing packaging.
Simple, simple stick figure images, that are really good at showing the poses.  Then I used water colors to add a zip of color, here and there!

Today's inspiration word: 21 day challenge, Pumpkin

Both kids are off of school today for a field trip via the Metra Train to downtown Chicago to visit the Chicago Stock Exchange.  Sissy is pretty much along for the ride, but Bubba originally joined FBLA.... Future Business Leaders of America, and since Sissy was done with volleyball, she thought if she joined, it would help look good on her high school activity resume.

Tomorrow the kids high school goes into the semi-finals for state football playoffs (or something like that) and play against one of the cities rival teams.  Parking will be at a premium, so the school has offered shuttle busses.  Good idea!

Got a call from the temp. agency.  Not that I'd jinx it, but wont say much until and if anything happens.

1 comment:

Cheryl Houston said...

Those are great! :)

I love stick figures.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin