Tuesday, November 02, 2010

R- the foRgotten title

- The R's have it
- Real pain, or royal pain, Rant
- Red cup


The surname or synonym for family name is R... for Robinson.  We have a lot of RrrrrR's around the house. Grandpa didn't know we had lots of RrrrR's around the house.  Here are a few of our RrrrR's.  They spell nothing!  Just remind me of R......obinson.
 They look nice and all the stores sell letters.

ROBINSON Surname Meaning & Origin:

The most likely origin of this surname is "son of Robin," although it may also derive from the Polish word "rabin," meaning rabbi.Robinson is the 27th most popular surname in the United States according to data from the 2000 census.

Well, I feel better from yesterday's Rant.  But I'm still sad.  I think I have a cold too.  Bummmer!  And, now below my lower back hurts, so every time I sneeze I have to brace myself for a surge of discomfort.  Yikes!

Did you know that Starbucks has gotten their "RED" cups out.  I didn't know that either, but I guess it's something to look forward to if you are a fan of Starbucks..... the start of the holiday season!  Oh boy! We're talking about it over at the House of Shine.

Watched part of one of my favorite movies yesterday.... When Harry Met Sally.... love it!
GO VOTE - Roger that!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

So sorry your back is hurting so bad! Love all your R's! SMILE! I did VOTE!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin