Thursday, November 04, 2010

Tiny, tiny spaces

-Where's Waldo
- Creativity or Complexity
- My Space

My computer has already shut down on me once.  I was typing something I thought was pretty profound.  I guess the computer god wanted to 'shut me down'.  My battery is making an awful noise.  I need to be fixed!  Ugh.
Can you find Waldo in the above picture.  You could look and look and never find him, because he's not really there.... but there is a lot of 'stuff' there.  OMG but really, seach for the Zindorf masterpieces and the different ribbon flowers I'm trying to make and the cute little penguins for a winter card!

Here is a view of my desk.  Head on. Scary.  There is my sucky computer there to the right.  Resting!!!  All my stuff with in hands reach.

Another view.  My inspiration.... my bulletin board, not the tv.  A lot of that 'stuff' on the board was given to me, thoughtfulness in that I could use it... somehow.

My work space.  See the teapot?  That is the beginnings of my 21 day Challenge.  That is the area.... 8-1/2 x 11 that I work in most days. I just push stuff away from me. Something has got to be done! craftroom intervention.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin