Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Smiley Face

- today is a great day to SMILE
- art journal entries
- 62 degrees in Illinois, gotta love it!
Bananas grow via plants, not trees

Clowns, scary or Funny?
Here's what I've been working on for the last 5 days.  Part of my 21 Day Challenge.  I tried to re-arrange my page, but the pictures were not cooperating.  Every day I have found a new word to research.  And then created a page in my Art Journal.  Along with this, I have been working on stretching and being conscious of putting things away, minimize the clutter before I make it, cooking something creative and new and being positive.

Aries, my astrological sign


First day, CHALLENGE
Love today's page....SMILEY FACE.... emoticons.... emotion icon.... facial expression pictorally, represented by punctuation and letters.



Smiley Face, see them everywhere today!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin