Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A CASe Study

Oh, this is such a fun spirited card.  So many things to look at.  I did a CASe study from Lunar Lana at Splitcoast Stampers. You know how guilty I feel when I  CASE (copy and share everything) a card and don't always give proper acknowledgement.... really, I feel guilty for how easy it is for me to see this lovely vision and just turn from the computer image and start doodling and paper piecing together with my simple supplies at hand.
I was playing a bit with my digital camera and did a close up.  That is about a 1" x 2" view of the card, it seems huge!!!

I am still in love with the satisfaction and gratification I get with my card making.  I do feel however, it would be such a greater challenge if I didn't have my computer and access to so many blogs, and websites and pictures.... it would just take me a lot longer to envision my 'boring' card and get to the end result. I'm glad it's easy!!

The sun is trying to peek out behind the clouds as I type this.  I want to be optimistic about this winter.... very mild, and although we've had snow, nothing like last year.  What is going on???

My new job as a receptionist is going well.  I'm trying to bring a new attitude into the job.  I don't think I want to do this 'forever' whatever that might be... but I'm enjoying the learning process and finally feel comfortable in my own skin knowing I can't possibly learn it in a day, or a week, or even week 2.... comparing myself to 2 that I know of who have been there for 20 & 25 years!!!  I'm thinking 'variety' might be over rated! hmmmm.... nah, I like different things!

Stay tuned!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin