Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Imagine the Art Inside

A few pictures today of my ART Journal.  This type of mixed media art is both fun and a challenge.  And boy do I need a challenge!  However, as honest as I am.... I must admit, until I get the hang of it... I still like to look at other artist's works and see the different colors and techniques they used to work their page.  Then after I have the basics down, I come in with my extra swirls or dots or outlines!

Just so you know what I'm talking about, here is my ART Journal!

On Feb 11.... I incorporated an old Zindorf  attempt.  Sometimes I don't like how my little piece of artwork turns out and I have a whole pile of  Zindorf 'mistakes'.... so I thought, how perfect to incorporate them into this art form.  Non-perfection......By sweeping white gesso and mod podge over the image, it sticks to the page and I just painted in and around it.  I like this with the purples and the oranges.  Still practicing on how to take the best photo so that you can see more details.

I'm having FUN painting, but I'm not sure if it will ever meet my SATISFACTION level that I get when I create and EXCITING hand made creative greeting... I LOVE art..... by mySELF

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin