Thursday, February 09, 2012

When Pigs Fly

Learned a new word to today..... the phrase, "when pigs fly" is an adynaton, which is a figure of speech.  Who would think that cu-pig could go from a cherubic little Roman figure to an adorable portly pink pig.... but he has! That, is no hyperbole... describing an impossibility. I just love the layout and the colors of this card and of course the su-weet Cu-PIG! Love is in the air ♥

I'm on day 4 of the new part time job.  I am job sharing a receptionist position and a small manufacturing plant in the city I live it.  So far, so good!  I think I have answering the phones down pat! I must truly admit, I thought I needed a change in my life, and I certainly have got one. It's been a year of changes with our son off to college, our daughter driving and getting more independent, my dh going through a stressful job situation..... according to Pinterest.... the funny thing about life can be put into 3 simple words.... it goes on!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Awww this little guy is adorable! Your right life does go on!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin