Friday, February 24, 2012

February Frolics

Fuzzy playing in the new falling snow as it began yesterday afternoon.
This morning we had about 6" of heavy wet stuff on the ground.  This kind of snow looks pretty at first.  However, because we've been so mild as winters can get.....I think it's shocking the trees and the bushes from the water weight and they are droopy.  Here you go all the people who wanted SNOW!!!  The garage will be sloppy, and wet boots and paws leaving prints in the house.  Slip sliddin..... yes, I know it's still winter.... but I kind of liked it with no snow!
Simple and quick Get well card with left over paper scraps.  Now that I see it in the photo, the circle looks like a globe of the world!!!
 A snow view from the front porch.  Picture Postcard. Like I said, it looks real pretty!!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin