Wednesday, February 01, 2012

2.1.12

I went to Stamp Camp over the weekend and we got the opportunity to make about 5 different cards and 2 super cute paper craft boxes.  Here is one of the ♥ cards.  I did not know that they made so many variances for red paper.... this is a bright red!

Need to get some FuN MaiL addressed and  out the door.... pretty soon it sounds like the post office will stop Saturday service....  I think that's okay... maybe for delivery, but they might need to have the office open for those who work Mon-Fri and can't get in during the work week.

Here is a recent page from my ART Journal, just a snippet of a page, I love the color.  I'm sticking to being 'creative'.  This journal has been a fun challenge for me. Messy at times, but fun!

Just wanted to mention that we got the kids passports last week.  It only took two weeks!!!  Dear Hubby was surprised but I told him, the post office lady said the Fed. Govt puts it out there as 6-8 weeks for delivery but they often get it done quicker, but don't want the public to know, just in case there are problems or it's a busy time of the year and they wouldn't be able to meet a 2 week deadline.... makes sense.

Our snow has all melted!  But I'm sure I will see something about our big 3 foot snowfall one year ago today!

Where ever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sun SH!NE...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin