Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Faux Co


I look out into the backyard as I type this from my kitchen table, the 6" of heavy wet snow that we got last Friday, is once again pretty much gone!!  The sun is shining on my tall bare trees and their shadows fall on to almost green grass.  The weather talk in the midwest - might hit a high of un-seasonably warm temperatures of 56 degrees. I've noticed on a few other blogs I follow.... the moon must be in a new alignment, the solar system out of whack, global warming is really happening or it's really really not happening, people are having difficulty making decisions, or there life is going along they barely can keep up with twist and turns of the bumpy ride that is ahead of them. 

I think all of the above is happening.... I'm going through it too.... job... no job... worth... self-lessness... what's my purpose... damn I have a lot to offer...warm... cold.... up down..... it's good to know I'm not alone!
On the creative front..... the above look like Vera Bradley purses, but they are Vera Bradley envelopes. I just had to recycle, re-use, repurpose.  This designer of fun quilted purses has the most awesome catelogs, that come to my house almost once a month.  They are gorgeous.  Some are as big as 12" x12" and the paper is not shiney like in magazines, but almost textured like a re-cycled paper...... perfect for making my own envelopes!  I just have to put a label smack dab in the middle..... but how great would this be to receive as some part of your FuN MaiL?????

A couple of weeks ago I mentioned I was re-vamping my faux* logo.... I really like this little sunSH!NE and the simplicity of it all.... so PRDesigns Creative Greetings got a facelift.  Next I'll show you the new business card.... some day all this practicing for the faux* company may come in handy when I hit it BIG!!!

Faux - French for 'false' - an attempt is often made to create products which will resemble the imitated items as close as possible.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin