Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Go (to school)!

It's that time of year, again!!

 Like I said yesterday, school and fall go together!  And here's a creative greeting card that you will 'fall' for.  Lot's of parents are kicking their little birdies out of the nest... it's time for them to go and spread their wings... even if they have to flap their wings a bit before they can soar!
We are staring to become empty nesters...

It was a real tough few weeks last fall, but it was like we all joined this new club. I made this simple one layer doodled card as 4 families within a few houses on our block were all sending off our first born to college. 
Here with Bubba at his apartment door!
For the inside I found a great quote that I think works: Laughter through tears is my favorite emotion!
~ Steel Magnolias

I think a card like this could be some great FuN MaiL!! It truly is the little things that make a big difference in any life.

A few more friends are going through this 'new' stage in their life this fall.  Maybe they are able to handle it better than I did... however, as you know, I probably can make a creative greeting for 'any' event.
Brighten Someone's Day! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin