Thursday, August 02, 2012

Taking Note!

There are so many good things that come about when searching craft blogs and Pinterest.  The tips and techniques are endless. 

I saw lots of cards and scrapbook layouts using old and new office supplies.  The more tags and clips and vintage paper, the better!!!  I try and keep a list of things I should look for when I go shopping at Goodwill.  The bad thing is that my list isn't always put in the same spot... so I forget! 

A few months ago I mentioned that I had scored an Accounting Tablet for $0.99.   You can see it with the blue lines as the background paper on this Taking Note creative greeting card. I added a tiny Tim Holtz paper clip, and a few random staples, plus part of some tape measured patterned paper.  Buttons always add a bit of pop and color! Stitched the blue paper with the sewing maching and added the cute sentiment!

One fun and creative blog I visit often is Mish Mash.  She is a big fan of re-purposing and loves to go to auctions, flea markets and antique sales to buy anything vintage.  Then she finds ways to package up the excess, show us how to use it and makes cute things (that you can buy in her etsy shop).  I was inspired by one of her recent blog posts and felt I had some elements in my stash to create a fun note card!

I saw the above post recently on Pinterest and thought it was too perfect.  Cheers to all those creative people who just love to share their fun stuff!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin