Saturday, November 28, 2009

Are you juggling a few too many balls?

Yippee! Look at him having fun tossing up those snowballs! It's that time of year where the rush seems to be here... everyone in a hurry, things to do, people to see, food, greetings and lots of craziness. Take some time to soak it all in, and enjoy!! Martha Stewart snowflake punch.

Went to see the Sandra Bullock movie Blindside yesterday. Very good, I highly recommend it. Painted the half bath yesterday. Think it needs another coat, so I will do that today. Lit the outside lights. Need to get a few more strands, we're like the Griswolds. Bubba is in Ohio for a Turkey Hockey Tourney. He's called us a few times and they played two games, won both easily. The sun is shining, it's a great day!!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Oh Peggy this snowman is adorable! I love it! I just got this snowflake punch this weekend! I got mine with the stamps in it too! I can't wait to play with it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin