Saturday, November 07, 2009

Sing, sing a song...

this happy little gal looks like she is ready to burst out into song. At this time I'm not sure which creative stamp company she is from, but I will inform you once I know. She's singing her heart out beneath a window canopy. fun & happy (although she has no lips on her face! hmmmm) I like the yellow shading vs. the always grey/blue I've used previously.

So yesterday I 'worked' 9-5 at a gift card company. If you are familiar with the SCRIP program... or just gift cards in general....(somebody, this company gets the gift cards from the manufacturer and then sends them to private companies as incentives?) We were just dealing with Visa gift cards, but I overheard, PF Changs, Toys R Us, Target..... I 'made' 94 boxes for shipping thousands of gift cards for one order..... after the boxes were made (3 of us) then we packed 200 numbered envelopes into the box, then had to flip the numerical order of the envelopes and then seal the boxes. So, lots of lifting and touching of envelopes numerous times... I go back on Monday to finish the job!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

OH my heavens Peggy, this card is soo sweet!

That job does not sound like a lot of fun, but now a days a job is a job.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin