Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Being a part of your fan club

Months ago I ordered some more sentiment stamps from TAC and decided to start using them. You have to make the right card or the sentiment doesn't seem to fit. Some of these are just phrases and need another word before or after.... like AMAZING could be the one before this phrase... there are others but since I don't have them in front of me right now I can't remember them! This is quite the simple card with no embellishments other than the ribbon, a relatively flat card. That is AMAZING, it's easy on the postage!

Weather report: It's a sunny cold morning (29 degrees)! I'm drinking my hot Chai tea before I bundle up to take the dogs for a walk. DH put up the bird feeder out the kitchen windows, which is right next to the kitchen desk with my computer. Always out of the corner of my eye I see movement... the seed attracts little finches. They are fun to watch and fun to view close up, I can see all of their different feathers. Every once in a while a squirrel pops out from beneath the bushes as he gathers up what has dropped to the ground below.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin