Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Zindorf Vases

So, I tried my hand at a recent Zindorf tutorial and loved the results, as usual. I still don't have all the tools and products Michelle has (ha ha) but I try to make due with what I have, and still, I learn so much.

Attended a volleyball award ceremony last night for Sissy at the high school. The 3 teams combined had a record of 100 (wins) 13 loses! Great season. Freshman were something like 27 - 1. Sissy won a special award for best server! The coach knew that in a crunch if she put Sissy in, they would score more points than if she wasn't in. So that was a great award for her to win!!

I'm the only one in our house that has to go to work (or school). How ironic is that???? So think of me when you are shopping with a gift card this weekend.... it's possible that I packed it!!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colors! So peaceful! Oh man the only one to work today! Well then they can do all the cooking for Thanksgiving right! I have lots of gift cards to get- so I will think of you often :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin