Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Frosty the snowman

What I like about spring and summer is the wide variety of cards I can create, butterflies and flowers, little kids and ice cream cones, purses and shoes.... boom, once the fun of Halloween is over, card makers move on to the holidays and SNOW! That's a four letter word I no longer like! Humbug!!!

Although I do love a cute snowman!!!! Like the saying where 'some assembly required'.... but then along with snow means the holidays, the holidays mean there are countdown calendars every where telling me how many shopping days left! Yikes, then that becomes really scary. Sissy asked me the other day if we could go shopping on Black Friday.... gulp! I'm not a black friday shopper, never was, dont want to be...there is nothing I really need/want that I would be out there with all the crazies!!! How to I tell her gently, she needs to go and find a friend, and her mother can take them, just be careful and I'm only giving you $20!~

Hand drawn snowman.... I guess he looks like he is floating in a sea of snow, cuttlebug embossing folder and Martha Stewart snowflakes!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin