Friday, November 20, 2009

Beyond grateful

Is it just me? just the photo angle? or does there seem to be a dorkey extension there on the bottom left side of the card in the creamy caramel color??? Yep, pretty much cased this card. Doodled my flowers, added a cuttlebugged bubble color strip.... don't recall the color, close to guava (but not) the combo with the green and cream really works. The sentiment is from TAC.

Oh, what to do. Tucker was super gentle and nice and sweet last night.... wanting everyone to pet him and play with him. He showed no signs of aggression. At work they asked if I could stay on til the end of the year! Yikes, how will I get my shopping in? They said they were going to change me out from all the box making and packing, to?????..... stay tuned!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

I think the card looks awesome! So pretty! Glad to here things are going well with the pup and WOO HOO on more work!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin